Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Fix, Build And Drive. Guest post guidelines are below. While I am glad to review all submissions, there are no guarantees that I will post them.
Who I look for:
- Experts with credibility and training in marketing, branding and business strategy. To share practical tips, ideas or tools to improve the situation of a person or business.
- Real people (non-experts) with experience or stories about their entrepreneurial journey. To share what they’ve learned through a start-up, product launch or any other relevant business situation.
Prior to writing a post, feel free to pitch me with a title and short summary. And please review the site to see what has been covered already (type your keywords into the search box).
If your real purpose for writing is to get a back link for a company, I am less interested. If you are writing on behalf of another company or organization, please tell me who so I can know that upfront.
- Post must offer strong reader value. No selling of any kind in the body copy
- Two links in the body from you are OK as long as they reference relevant articles or resources. They cannot link to products or services. Content and links subject to editor approval
- Must include two additional links to relevant pages or posts on this site – http://fixbuildanddrive.com
- Feel free to suggest anchor text by underlining it and including the link in parenthesis like this:
… growing a service-based business (http://fixbuildanddrive.com/the-formula-to-growing-a-service-based-business/).
- Content must be original (can’t be published anywhere else online prior to submission). But you can re-post on your own blog 30 days later.
- Include a short two-line bio (here you may include one link to your business or product)
- You can include a personal photo or logo (I may or may not use it) as a .jpeg or .png file. (max 100k file size, ideal dimension is 150 x 150)
- If including a feature photo, please include source (you must have permission to use or verify creative commons OK). If you do not include a photo, I will add one that works.
- Use bullet points and short paragraphs to break up content for easier reading
- No bold fonts unless used as a headline or bullet point
If you have any questions, send me a note.